Friday, June 03, 2005

So it actually has been rather dull...

Contrary to the title of my blog, life actually has been rather dull. Which I gotta say, is nice for a change. Sometimes it just seems as though a dark cloud or some kind of bad karma hovers over me. But right now things are just simply quiet. Summer session started yesteday *sigh* so for the next 6 weeks I'll be in class. School really is such a waste of time. I could sooo spend my time much better, jogging, watching tv, reading a good book, or with my dogs - trying to teach Chester not to bite my toes every chance he gets.

So it looks like I may get my dream/wish and be able to live w/o working for an extended period of time. THANK YOU NY STATE LOTTERY... (let's see how many people come out of the woodwork to befriend me).

So back to Chester... it seems his maturity is excelling at a geometric rate. He just turned 12 weeks old yesterday and is beginning to lift his leg to pee. Now although this is very exciting for me, it also marks (no pun intended) the beginning of him trying to mark his territory.

I'm working on getting a photo of my demon pimple-faced puppy on here so bear with the waiting for a little longer.

So this wknd is supposed to have some nice weather, and I'm expecting to golf tomorrow afternoon so it better hold up. Mother Nature owes us a couple decent weekends before it get Africa-hot here in NYC. Which reminds me, I probably should install my air conditioners into the sleeves this weekend so they're in place and I can make more room on the balcony. This task shall be done on Sunday... seems like a good day for it.

So let me ask the masses, does anyone find it odd that Staind is opening for 3 Doors Down?... I mean I find this to be somewhat strange, especially since I think that Staind has a much larger fan-base. Tis only a question I offer to the public and not an attempt to force my opinions on anyone. I digress...

Back to not working for an extended period of time. I'm just a tad burnt out from the daily grind of work for the last 15yrs of my life (in which I have not been unemployed since I started working). Considering I've been with the company for 8 years isn't soooo bad. I know people that change their careers or at least companies yearly. So I must look like the dedicated little worker bee to most. Well screw that crap, I'm done making more $$ for the idiots in management that are too blinded by the size of their bank accounts, the modifications to their homes, their feeble attempts to play golf - swinging 8 times at the ball before actually making contact, and the idiots that let their subordinates tell them how to manage other people. IDIOTS all of them IDIOTS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

i'm not surprised by the 3 doors down and staind tour...they both suck...but since doors suck the least in the eye of the masses and now have their songs beaten in the skulls of little wannabe nu-metal/corporate metal fans all over the world...they get to headline. plus staind would just put everyone to sleep or kill themselves.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home