Friday, May 20, 2005

In a galaxy far far away...

So, a bunch of us went to see Star Wars last night. First off, can't believe the movie theater wasn't packed. I won't mention where we saw it so I can keep this secret location a secret.

Gotta say, George Lucas had his hands tied tried to make all the stories finally come full circle. Definitely a must see. But I gotta say, damn that Obi, a fool me thinks he is.

Ok, so thats outta my system. I begin my finals tomorrow morning - yes, a saturday morning at zero-so-early in the morning, joy. But, soon the finals will be over and the summer session will begin where basically I don't see the light of day, now let's all sit around in a circle singing kumbahyah to that!! *sigh* the end is near, as I can somewhat see that the light at the end of the tunnel of this educational rollercoaster is no longer a fable but a mere test of time. The test is if one can bear to be in an educational environment and for how long.

I think post secondary education is kind of a fraud... There is this misconception as to the enlightenment to be obtained. Like myself, most folks feel they will be a better person, a more educated, more versed person. LIES LIES LIES!!~! All you get is more useless knowledge and a stronger wanting to live like the "old man and sea", alone and without the hassles of meetings, conference calls, deadlines, follow-ups, and everything else that exhibits how trite and meaningless a life can be as a drone in a mirage of a success and happiness.

Ok, I've gone a tirade long enough about the whoas of my life...

On a lighter note, Chester is an absolute beast!!! he single-pawedly destroyed a Capri-Sun box today. And has forced me to invest in stock with Johnson & Johnson as a direct result of his tireless efforts to draw blood from every toe on my foot starting with my pinky toe... Chester why the pinky toe?!?! So yeah, I now have an official box compactor. Its about 13lbs and 6inches from the ground. I am a beast, I am Chester, hear me roar- ruff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home