Friday, April 08, 2005

Finger progress

So the finger is starting to heal, I can at least type again. Still can't hold a writing utensil to well, but I can at least hold chopsticks. So I had Supreme Court Jury duty yesterday. Damn it, why won't they let me get onto a jury panel so my name won't go back into the pool of suckers called every year. It be nice to not be called for jury duty/telephone jury duty for a year or two.

Bella is still a pain in the arse, how i wish i had some other pressing engagement that day I bought her... (for those new to reading my blog, she's a dog) - Joe would make it sound like she's some sort of mail-order bride... KEEP DREAMING DUDE - I'm not my friend Charlie.

Other news... It's come to my recent attention that I have signed a 2yr. contract with Verizon Wireless. Now this puts me in a crappy position. I mean their service is good, but their phone selection sucks as much as being diagnosed with a degenerative disease as a result of a knee injury. What to do, either get a nice new phone and pay out the butt in early cancellation fees or stick with it for another year and go on kicking myself in the ass for doing something as dumb as signing a 2 year binding contract.

On other fronts, job sucks still, this portion of my life seems to be an ever-continuing battle of trying to find a job that isn't filled with lies lies and more lies...so is life I suppose. I know the vast majority of the world probably hates their jobs and that I'm no different. My answer to that, I'm not living their lives. My version of hell on earth is as bad as theirs, but does that make me happier?... Nay I say, instead it makes me wonder why the world doesn't just revolt and topple the idea of civilized earth and go back darwinism... Simple idea, you want it, come get it... Then when you get your assed booted from here to next Tuesday, not only did you not get what you want, but you lost everything you had as well. Sounds good to me...

thoughts?...

2 Comments:

Blogger SayNuiBa0 said...

I told you so ....

2:10 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

at least ur not a cripple...OH WAIT!! ...sorry, dude.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home