Wednesday, March 09, 2005

wow its almost a routine

So this is my second post. Man I've been so stressed out lately. I hate my job and everything else just doesn't seem to be going right. But I gotta say, as a "winter-baby" I can't wait for it to warm up to like the 60 degree range.

Other than that, the search for a new job still continues. If you have any good headhunters or possible positions than feel free to drop a line and let me know about it.

I'm gonna keep these short for now until I have more to write about.

Oh my buddy got a new PowerBook, and its the 2nd love of his life...

Been craving ColdStones.

Jamba opened up on 52st and Lexington... ~sweet!!!~ gonna hit them up pretty soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

ummm...so now your routinely not updating this??? me so confused.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home